un-orthodoxy interfaces with conservation-ism, orthopraxis, devil's advocacy, music, life thoughts, musings, silliness

Friday, November 10, 2006

Al Gore to visit NZ in November

I saw this - http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/6/story.cfm?c_id=6&objectid=10410061 - on the NZ Herald website this morning. (Well done to the Kiwi animators who were chosen to contribute to the film.)

Normally the visit of a US ex-politician would excite me about as much as a fly in my soup. But I might see if I can catch him. If you haven't seen Al Gore's "An Inconvenient Truth" Documentary about global warming, I highly recommend it. It’s a wee bit US-American in places - 'cos that's the audience he has to reach - but in context, outstanding. Although I was a believer already, I've been converted to the gospel according to Al.

listening to REM | Losing My Religion

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home