un-orthodoxy interfaces with conservation-ism, orthopraxis, devil's advocacy, music, life thoughts, musings, silliness

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Syriana Movie

Oh yeah, I saw Syriana one night in Palmerston North. It was that or "The Hostel" but i decided not to see that on my own in case it really is as scary/yukky as it appears.

Anyway, Syriana was not that great, a bit disappointing. It had a lot of potential, but was basically just confusing. I reached the end going "I'm sure there was a profound point in there, but I lost it just trying to follow the different storylines." Something about big business and goverment and control of oil being bad.

I've started my writing on reducing plastic use. It will appear in this blog in the next few weeks probably. Send any interesting facts you come across on plastic, or plastic packaging to me.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's the blog??? No, I know you're hard working, so I won't hassle anymore-
at any rate, send me your new email address - I have some things to tell-
:)
m@

October 03, 2006 12:42 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home