un-orthodoxy interfaces with conservation-ism, orthopraxis, devil's advocacy, music, life thoughts, musings, silliness

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Random thoughts from a Canadian

Happened to bump into friend Kneesha online this am. So here is
a tribute to a girl who deserves to have something nice said about her on valentines day from an extremely platonic male friend
(her words.)

Speaking of Valentines Day,
my friend christian in his bitterness pointed out to me that valentines day and vereneal disease share the same initials.

AHAHAHA!

I also like how on her MySpace page (WHY do i hate myspace? iono) she says


BANDS!!!!!! I WILL NOT ADD YOU [AS A FRIEND] IF YOU ARE A SCREAMO HARD ROCK BAND BECAUSE I DO NOT LIKE SCREAMO HARD ROCK BANDS. PLEASE DO NOT ADD ME. THANK YOU :)

and

PEOPLE WHO WANT TO ADD ME IF YOU ARE JUST A FRIEND WHORE, AND YOU ARE GOING TO ADD ME AND NEVER TALK TO ME PLEASE DONT BOTHER. PLEASE MESSAGE ME FIRST AND ASK IF YOU CAN ADD ME OTHERWISE I WONT ADD YOU AT ALL. THANK YOU :)


That last one I think sums up why i hate myspace. Why have 800 “friends”, or even 40 “friends” if you don't actually know them or talk to them? I prefer friends I can see in real life. But I am glad she talked to me this am, as I was very tired and negative when I got up. As usual.

Kneesha is 21, Canadian of French descent, only speaks a tiny bit of le Francais and has an obession with poo. Or maybe her friends do. If you really want to know more about her, check out http://www.myspace.com/kneesha

She is actually a nicer, deeper and more decent person than my facetious bio makes out. This was written with her permission. I have been pondering “writers ethics”, and although some writers write about family and friends and “damn the consequences”, I value my friends more than that.

===

Comments welcome on my blog, if you're receiving this via email you'll need to click one of the links to the actual web page to write something.

===

Here's a pic i like from friend Hazey



listening to The Eagles : Take It Easy (puke)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA i feel special...lol *hugs*
I AM THAT CANADIAN!!!!!

February 14, 2006 11:55 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

poo...i posted a comment yesterday but it obviously didnt work....:(

YAY!!!! a whole blog about me....well other than the pic from hazey lol...but hes worthy to share my blog so thats acceptable....i am so touched i think i could cry!!! :'( hehe
~Kneesh

February 15, 2006 5:56 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slow... down... so much... writing... may kill self. Or not... blah./
M@

February 16, 2006 4:35 pm

 
Blogger xhile said...

sorry about the comments thing - turns out i wasn't being notified about them, and i've switched on the "moderate comments" feature due to spambots

i will try and monitor better now

November 09, 2006 11:56 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home