un-orthodoxy interfaces with conservation-ism, orthopraxis, devil's advocacy, music, life thoughts, musings, silliness

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Subscribe to My Blog!

Yay! Now you can get my updates via email. This means you don't have to remember to surf here, and you don't miss out on any of my gems of wisdom ;)

See the form at the right. It will take you to Feedblitz, the service which actually does the technical stuff. Don't worry, you won't get spammed, your email remains private, and you can unsubscribe anytime.

You only get a once-daily digest of updates, and if I haven't written anything that day, you won't get anything. (You may get this one a few times as i try to keep it near the top of the blog for a while - sorry.)

Feedbitz is often slow to respond, so it might take several hours for you to get the confirmation email, and then i think you have to log into their website again. But persevere - it does work.



==

Sometime I night put an RSS feed on here, I think there is an Atom feed already. But most surfers don't know what that is or use them.

listening to: Billy Idol : White Wedding (Parts I and II) - the original LONG version i remember from my yoof

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home