un-orthodoxy interfaces with conservation-ism, orthopraxis, devil's advocacy, music, life thoughts, musings, silliness

Sunday, January 29, 2006

More Middle East Madness?

I recall many months before the invasion of Iraq starting to come across articles about how Iraq was on the military radar of the West (primarily the US).

Now I am discovering similar articles about Iran (I first noticed this several months ago).

I sincerely pray I am reporting the words of false prophets.

The Times Says bomb Iran

US Journalist says Pentagon Plotting to Bomb Iran
(just realised this one is from a year ago!)

===

I've just came back from a very thought-provoking film: Paradise Now, about 2 Palestinians preparing to become suicide bombers in Tel Aviv. Highly recommended, I might review it later. Also out now, of course, is Spielberg's Munich.

listening to Tony Clifton : I've Got to Be Me

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home