un-orthodoxy interfaces with conservation-ism, orthopraxis, devil's advocacy, music, life thoughts, musings, silliness

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Mutterhed

Very pleasant night out. Sounds like a genteel opera, but it was Motorhead live in my hometown. Lemmy is amusing, doesn't take himself too seriously. Lots of sound probs with the mic (feedback), and could have been louder - the band asked them to turn it up which they did. I was really ready for something LOUD. Sound quality wasn't that good for those up in the galleries - not enough speaker coverage or direction. They played lots of oldies I like, finished with a very epic "Overkill". Soooo nice not to come away all smokey, all I had was drops of beer thrown on me. Wonder where all the metalheadz come from, they seem to only crawl out of the woodwork for things like this.

listening to Motorhead : Killed By Death

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home