un-orthodoxy interfaces with conservation-ism, orthopraxis, devil's advocacy, music, life thoughts, musings, silliness

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Motorhead!



My life is complete. Motorhead are playing a show here on December 1st. I'd always planned on bringing them to NZ myself (figuring no-one else would). Now I don't have to. They're one of the few bands I'd bother to go see, mainly for their nostalgia value.

And the trains are now going to run on Sundays, and late on Fridays and Saturdays. Yay! Finally Auckland rail moves into the 20th century. (Somewhere around 1970 methinks.)

Me Grandpop said to me Dad, and him to me: "I wish I was your age with my experience." I wonder if that's the point of the next life, to be in a young body with an ancient mind.


Listening to Bad Religion : Godsmack

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home