un-orthodoxy interfaces with conservation-ism, orthopraxis, devil's advocacy, music, life thoughts, musings, silliness

Monday, October 10, 2005

Moving moving

I like my new place. Nice people, nice room(s). It's an informal community as well as a flat. I have a minimalist bedroom setup with just a bed, table, art and candles. And I have a whole 'nuther space for my stuff and studio *cough*. I love how us wannabe musicians talk about our studios when we mean "my bedroom, which has a computer with speakers in it." Met ..., who is living acrosss the road and seems nice, and has Borderline Personality Disorder, so I look forward to finding out what that is about.

unpacking quietly, throwing stuff out (begone material things!) and

listening to Bjork : Hyperballad

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh :) Computer with speakers - I dig. I'd say the extent to which you can call your home setup a studio is as to how much output you create- lots of good electronic artists (mu-ziq for instance) started in their parents basements, or cellars... or whatever.
'kit' is pretty much irrelevant.
(p.s. sounds like you're getting on fine - good for you dude)- I'm moving again *sigh*
m@

October 22, 2005 1:14 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home