un-orthodoxy interfaces with conservation-ism, orthopraxis, devil's advocacy, music, life thoughts, musings, silliness

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Blog Jealousy

How come everyone else's blog is prettier, cooler, funnier, more profound than mine?

For example, check out http://www.felyne.com - a Kiwi chica who lives in my city. I've met her online, but never in person. Hi Felyne!

My only guess is that too many people have no social life and spend too much time tweaking their online presence. Me, I spend too much time working in the IT industry creating REAL websites that push the boundaries to be bothered with such frivolity (Take that, raaaasp ;P)

Geek jealousy? Hmmmmm...


listening to The Buzzcocks : Ever Fallen in Love?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFLAO!

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLO! So like, are you gonna like, actually WRITE here now, so I can put you back on my roll?

I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine! hehehehe

November 07, 2006 8:30 pm

 
Blogger xhile said...

yeah yeah rub it in.

Happily, I am in a writing mood, so expect to see regular (at least twice weekly) updates of my usual standard of mindless drivel.

November 09, 2006 11:48 am

 
Blogger xhile said...

oh - and THANKS :-D

November 09, 2006 11:49 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home