un-orthodoxy interfaces with conservation-ism, orthopraxis, devil's advocacy, music, life thoughts, musings, silliness

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Salad Fingers

[This post was inspired by another blog which shall remain nameless as she's already had FAR too much free publicity from me ;-) But i will put you in my links soon. Kick me until it happens.]

A few months ago i bumped into Salad Fingers which is some of the creepiest sh*it ever encased in flash. Twisted minds will love it. Plus, the soundtrack is by Boards of Canada. (What is this saying about me?)

http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=3gNktI3AF4Q

If you enjoy this, there are links to episodes 2-5 on the same page. If you don't enjoy it, don't say you haven't been warned.


listening to Afro Celt Sound System : Nu Cead Againn Dul Abhaile

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*waves mallot in threatening way your fingers* add me.... ADD ME..... ADDDDDDDD MMMMEEEEEEEE....



(I'm not a very good kicker, the mallot has far more effect)

November 09, 2006 4:28 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home