un-orthodoxy interfaces with conservation-ism, orthopraxis, devil's advocacy, music, life thoughts, musings, silliness

Sunday, April 01, 2007

The Downward Spiral

Questions. How to manipulate negativity for positive purposes. What do i want. How to be in public and preserve my innner life. How to arrest the downward thoughtrend. How to leave my room. How to love the big world. How to find a book i want to read. How to avoid thinking i'm fatally flawed. What do i want. How not to be bored. How to cure my back pain. What do i want. How to avoid information overload. How to avoid information underwhelm. How to find inner peace. How to cut my nails. How to monetise misanthropy. How to care.

==

Unrelated news:

Apparently NIN's new album is out this month.

==

Now go away and leave me alone.



listening to NIN | The Hand That Feeds

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home