un-orthodoxy interfaces with conservation-ism, orthopraxis, devil's advocacy, music, life thoughts, musings, silliness

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I Quit My Job

Yes, it's true.

After kiwiburn, a week of niceness in Wellington and WDC's first party which was FTW cool,

i've come back to Auckland and quit my job.

Does Burning Man/Kiwiburn change your life? Hell yeah!

To those who worry, it was in the works anyway.

Sooooo.... anyone want to pay me to hang around? Will DJ for food. Heh heh heh.

For those who don't know (ie most of you), I'm considering a move (back) to Wellington. Likely timeframe will be Bliss March 23 (Auck), Bliss July ?? (Auck) and move after that. Or maybe go overseas, go to Greenbelt, Cornerstone, Canada, Burning Man Nevada, and move after that.

Anyway. Still thunking about it.

Any Dorklanders want to make it worth my while to stay up here?

:P

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Hana said...

come to burning man!!!!come to burning man!!!!come to burning man!!!!come to burning man!!!!come to burning man!!!!come to burning man!!!!come to burning man!!!!come to burning man!!!!come to burning man!!!!come to burning man!!!!come to burning man!!!!come to burning man!!!!come to burning man!!!!come to burning man!!!!come to burning man!!!!come to burning man!!!!come to burning man!!!!come to burning man!!!!come to burning man!!!!come to burning man!!!!come to burning man!!!!come to burning man!!!!come to burning man!!!!come to burning man!!!!come to burning man!!!!come to burning man!!!!come to burning man!!!!come to burning man!!!!come to burning man!!!!come to burning man!!!!come to burning man!!!!
trust me you wont regret it : )

February 20, 2007 4:44 pm

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, wot she said ;)

February 20, 2007 10:42 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me dorklander would want u to stay :) jen
but def go travelling!

February 21, 2007 10:56 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Xhile,
You crazy f***ker, I can't believe you quit your job. Good on ya mate, if that's where you were heading anyway.

If you need a place to chill for a bit or want another holiday, feel free to come visit us in Christchurch. We'll be back home early March after we tour about Taranaki for another week.

Look forward to talking to you about your theme camp ideas. And yes, you will need to pace yourself and not overcommit to doing tooooooooo much!

hugs,
Kathy

February 21, 2007 5:20 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could never hate myspace. If you want me to add you as a friend, of course I will, but personally I think our blogs are tres cooler.

Hey now, I found that DVD of Extras... you want me to post it to you or something?

Much good stuffz

February 22, 2007 9:21 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home