un-orthodoxy interfaces with conservation-ism, orthopraxis, devil's advocacy, music, life thoughts, musings, silliness

Monday, February 26, 2007

Bruised, Battered, We Go On

Monday morning, probably the first truly "free" Monday I've had for three weeks. Three weeks of burning, partying, people-ing, DJing, stressing, job-quitting, late-nighting, cuddling, overspending, back-aching.

time for some Me-time.

really looking forward to getting my physical health back. I thought my back was getting better, but it just took one weekend of lifting light stuff and partying to make it ache again.

mentally, i'm at a low point which i know is purely due to the aftermath of tiredness and stress, and residue of past self-doubt. With intentionality at my side, i will not slide into depression, just quietly allow myself to feel a bit down and nurture myself back up again.

lots of food, vitamins, massage and quiet home time sounds nice to me.



listening to a confused mixture of sounds in my head

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home