un-orthodoxy interfaces with conservation-ism, orthopraxis, devil's advocacy, music, life thoughts, musings, silliness

Monday, April 30, 2007

People

What a lovely lot of them I've just hung out with, and a great wedding on Waiheke. But what's with all their mosquitos? My feet were eaten alive, and i had blood trickling down my forehead from being bitten there lots too.

So great to be with people dear to me - HiDive and Ingrid, of course. Kiwi, Kathy, Bruce, Jen, Sam, Poppy, Hana, Heather, artist Abbie and meet some kewl new peeps too, eg Stephen the hairdresser, Kirsten (old aquaintance), Monica, that English guy, that Scottish guy, Michelle from Canada/San Fran... etc.

I had the lovely Tatjna and Mistress Polly staying with us there and back. A drizzly, grey Auckland day coincides with returning to earth and having STUFF TO DO.

But i'm mostly happy.

I'm really craving Tuna or Salmon a lot these days, what's with that? *Goes to find can opener*

listening to the distant sound of children playing

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home