un-orthodoxy interfaces with conservation-ism, orthopraxis, devil's advocacy, music, life thoughts, musings, silliness

Sunday, April 22, 2007

My favourite boy in all the world

... is DJ Rich D Rich.

He's a very generous chap. He's lent me his nice new DJM600 and 2 X Technics 1200 Mk5 's for a while. He offered, I didn't ask. You rock dude.

With my crappy old belt drive pitch controllable turntable i now have three decks + non-pitch control CD/MP3 player. Three vinyl decks simultaneously is increasingly becoming my default option, I just can't do enough with only two.

May the gods of blessing rain... er... blessings on you. Except i don't think you believe in gods. Come to think of it, neither do i. For those who care, I am still a theist. Not atheist. And if you don't like it, #%$! off :)

Another thing that makes me happy: Going through my fairly sizeable record collection, discovering tracks i've never listened to, or haven't heard for ages. And organising everything so i can find them again. Happy happy joy joy.


listening to Joel Armstrong | Silver Moon (Derek Howell remix) ON VINYL!!! IN SPACE!!! (Burning Man peeps might understand that in-joke) And now i think i might know Joel Armstrong. Hmm...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like u having fun! :) jen.

April 23, 2007 10:29 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home