un-orthodoxy interfaces with conservation-ism, orthopraxis, devil's advocacy, music, life thoughts, musings, silliness

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

PML

Bit tired today. I blame xxxxx who i was up late Skyping last night.

She has this TLA, "PML" which i haven't come across before in my ??? (strokes grey beard) years of being on the net. It's kinda like LOL. Obviously I am no longer hip with the young crowd of netizens. Even though I'm "Possibly Mensa Level".

So anyway. I invite comments to guess what exactly this bit of netiquette means. Warning: RUDE entries will be deleted. This is a tasteful blog.

So I'll start it off with "Please Meet (4) Lunch". Ideas?

Me so confuzzled.


listening to NIN | Closer

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pleasurable Massages Longed

November 29, 2006 5:50 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

praise me lord!
(sorry thats silly :-)) jen

November 30, 2006 3:48 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home