un-orthodoxy interfaces with conservation-ism, orthopraxis, devil's advocacy, music, life thoughts, musings, silliness

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Sunny Saturday

Lovely day, I'm feeling good.

Had quite a weird upsetting experience with a potential girlfriend yesterday. Someone who I thought was emotionally together and considerate turned out to be... kinda immature, thoughtless and paranoid. Anyway, don't think I will blog more about that. All is good with me today, but i doubt i will be seeing her again.

Also spent a great evening with Felyne, coffee and funny DVD type stuff (Extras). Nice :-) Good to be able to put a face to the name, and yes, she does laugh as much in real life as she does online. Sexy car too.

U2 Tonight. Will be goood. I just have to decide who I'm going to give my spare ticket to.

Off to play badminton.


listening to Carbon Based Lifeforms | Neurotransmitter

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*laughs* heheheh

I'm surprised my driving didn't scare you.

November 27, 2006 1:22 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home