un-orthodoxy interfaces with conservation-ism, orthopraxis, devil's advocacy, music, life thoughts, musings, silliness

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Nice people

I have some lovely friends. They are a large part of what makes life as good as it is. A long time ago I decided i would only deal with nice people in business, and even more so in life. This from Theatregirl in Chicago, who i haven't seen for 5 years. I'm a bit uncertain whether to share it, but it really made my day

I really believe you were blessed with an amazing gift of creativity! You are the most creative person I have met - always coming up with ideas whether it be for music, your writing, your thoughts ----- you have so much energy and enthusiasm, which I'm sure is contagious to others around you. :-)


Thanks gurl (blush).



listening to Motorhead | Killed By Death (live)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home