un-orthodoxy interfaces with conservation-ism, orthopraxis, devil's advocacy, music, life thoughts, musings, silliness

Saturday, December 02, 2006

He shaved others but cannot shave himself

I think this blog is in a very sad state of affairs when I am giving updates on the state of my facial hair. Still, that's all over for another year now, I did enjoy being Lemmy and raised approximately $130 for the NZ Prostate Cancer Foundation. Thanks to all who donated. Some people said I should keep the mo, they liked it. But nah.

I did get to go down to the Boardroom Club last night and have my beard shaved off by five gorgeous women, while sipping Jack Daniels. Oh, the trials us hirsute types have to go through. After that I watched episodes 2-4 of Extras series one at my place wiv a friend. Soooo funny.

It's an ecstatically happy Saturday morning. Sun is shining, life is good. I'm at work, working all this weekend (big deadline coming up), but we're gonna have pizza and foosball for lunch. I've got free tickets to MINT tonight at Calibre (nightclub) so am trying to find someone to go with.



listening to Solar Stone vs Scott Bond | 3t

sooooo beautiful. Good trance ROCKS.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well done on how much you raised! :) jen

December 02, 2006 1:10 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home