un-orthodoxy interfaces with conservation-ism, orthopraxis, devil's advocacy, music, life thoughts, musings, silliness

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Saturday

I was reading on Phil's blog just the other day about his feeling exhausted. This morning I don't feel so hot either.

Stunning insight (rolls eyes): When I've got stuff on my mind, I don't sleep so well, and wake up tired. (Having alcohol the night before doesn't help, even if just a glass - must match it glass for glass with water.) The thing is, sometimes things are so subtle i don't realise that i actually have something on my mind. I'm realising just how subtle my emotions can be at times, when all along I thought I was pretty straightforward. Hope I figure it out.

Moving right along, I had lunch in a cool cafe - Reef (80 Symonds St) yesterday. It doubles as an art gallery, which is a funky and smart idea. And last weekend I had dinner at Pasta Mia, on New North Road in Kingsland. Hip, modern but nice setting, and great food. You can choose your sauce separately from your pasta, I had lemongrass white wine and cream with mine... yummy. I recommend Pasta Mia to anyone who likes good Italian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home